Below please find an archive of my most recent newsletters. I try to keep them as light and informative as possible, and cover topics from the current market conditions, the home buying process and everything in between. The purpose of my newsletters is to help you be as prepared as possible, so that together we can achieve your real estate goals. As always, feedback & questions welcomed!
- Common Misconceptions in Real Estate
- Multiple Offer Situations: Knowing What to Bid
- Spring Market Update: Multiple offers – exception or the rule?
- Love & Real Estate: The Emergence of <3 Letters with Offers
- Becoming a Homeowner: Steps to Preparing to Buy
- 2014 Fall Market Update & Just Listed in Newton!
- Residential Exemptions: the Homeowner Benefit Explained
- Assessed vs Appraised Value – What’s The Difference?
- Home Buying 101: Frequently Asked ?s & Timeline
- Escalation Clauses & Buyer Misconceptions
- End of 2013 Market Reports
- Ways to Win a Bidding War in a Highly Competitive Market
- Spring into 2014: Smart Renting, Buying & Selling
- Introducing New Mobile APP!
- Melanie Joins Keller Williams
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTERS HERE