After college and years of odd jobs and waiting tables, in 2009 I dove into the real estate world by renting apartments in the city. It wasn’t long before I realized my true passion and began selling homes, and in 2020 I’ve grown a business selling over 50 homes a year and have closed over $200 million in career sales. I’ve always prided myself on being efficient and effective, while making it as seamless as possible for the client… through creative marketing, transparent communication, strong negotiating skills and always being truly up to date on the market. And on top of that, by being genuine, hard-working and tenacious in helping my clients achieve their goals.
Beyond the business, I live in Newton and am active both in the local and real estate community. I’m a secret yogi, die-hard Celtics fan and big restaurant aficionado, and recently have taken up the golf range as a favorite spring afternoon pit stop between showings. I support many charities, but my favorites are Project Smile and the Newton Food Pantry.
Ultimately, I love real estate because of the relationships – the opportunity to get to know and help people through what is often a huge life transition for them… buying or selling a home is a big deal! It can be so full of stress and uncertainty, but with the right team by your side it can be an easier, more enjoyable experience.
What I believe to be the strongest testament to the high level of service I provide is that so much of my business comes from referrals and returning clients – so please also be sure to read exactly what my clients have to say here.
Please contact me anytime, and let me know how I can help YOU achieve your real estate goals!
Real estate experience & skill-sets:
- condos/co-ops, single family homes and multi-family homes
- first-time homebuyers and first-time home sellers
- out of state sellers & relocation clients
- 1031 Exchange and helping investors both buy & sell property
- new construction homes & condo conversions
- intimate knowledge of the Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Needham & Greater Boston markets
- offer a vast network of referrals including stagers, contractors, lenders & attorneys
REALTOR involvement includes:
- Greater Boston, Massachusetts and National Association of REALTORS
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- GBAR Board of Directors – Director 2018-2019 term
- GBAR YPN Committee – member 2016, Vice Chair 2017, Chair 2018
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- Boston Women in Real Estate networking group | founding partner
- Member National Association of Professional Women
- Member Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce
- Member Brookline Chamber of Commerce
- ALC – Agent Leadership Committee – distinguished group leading office of almost 200 agents
Additional Training & Designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative ® – distinguished buyer agency training
- MCAD Fair Housing Training
- BOLD Graduate – KW’s signature 8 week training course
- GBAR’s Accelerated Business Courses
- Notary Public
- Project Smile & Newton Food Pantry
*Coverage areas include within an hour or so of Boston, including but not limited to: all parts of Boston, Brookline, Newton, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Cambridge, Somerville, Melrose, Medford, Belmont, Arlington, Lexington, Westwood, Waltham, Watertown, Winchester, Milton, as well as Metrowest areas like Framingham, Natick, Ashland.. and more!